- I made a pumpkin pie for fun on Sunday but then took it into the office. People kept asking why I wouldn’t just keep it. Ha! Don’t they know I’d eat it all within a matter of days (maybe hours?)
- I like pumpkin pie but I am actually not that fond of the crust. I guess if I used a graham cracker crust instead it wouldn’t be so bad.
- My kids know something is up; they’re acting funny.
- They hate car travel just about as much as I do.
- It’s all worth it for the Turkey Day food though. I think my favorite is when I have one bite of turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce left and I combine it all together for a flavor explosion.
- What’s your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
- I kind of hate that I tend to overeat then fall into a food induced coma. But it’s kind of nice to sleep on the couch with a football game on in the background.
- I DO have to run 5 miles that day though.
- It is my job to make mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. I have a special way of making both that my family really likes but I am kind of worried that everyone else will think they’re weird. (Nothing crazy like Cheez-its in the mac – I’ve seen that and it’s weird!)
- Now, for something completely NOT Turkey related: (or is it?) Who really cares about Christina Aguilera’s weight?? I know that I, for one, couldn’t care less. We’ve all been able to accept overweight singers before (i.e. Adele) so what’s the big deal? Get over yourselves, people.
- I wonder what vegetarians eat on Thanksgiving and if they don’t feel just a slight bit gypped out of the “real” meal.
- It’s time to make the pre-trip ultimate “don’t forget this!” list. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.
I tried to find a picture of a guy in some Thanksgiving related pose; either with a turkey or eating or sleeping post-meal. Alas, nothing. So, since I just saw both Immortals and Breaking Dawn, here’s Kellan Lutz.