Once again, we’ve come to Tuesday, which – let’s face it – is the BEST blogging day.
- My, how I do love Fall semester; the fresh faces, the idea of learning new things, Football games, cooler weather… and loads of work!
- I woke up at 5:45 yesterday, got to work by 7:45, didn’t take lunch, left at 5, took the family to dinner, then ran 3 miles. It’s a miracle I didn’t fall asleep on the couch until almost 10.
- Last Friday, Ash and I had burgers for lunch, Harpoon IPA (OMG so yummy) and saw Our Idiot Brother, which was actually better than I expected.
- I like that Elliot is 4 now but he’s like a ticking time bomb. He’s adorable and sweet one second – following directions and being so good – then the next, he’s yelling NO! at the top of his lungs and refusing to do anything. I worry he inherited my rage issues.
- I have to just get this out there: I have forsaken Starbucks for Dunkin’ Donuts. Surely, the quality is just not as good but their medium is only 3 bucks and their iced lattes are really pretty serviceable.
- BUT, I did get S-Bucks on Sunday and the treat receipt helps to make my weekly Target trip a leeetle bit more enjoyable.
- Speaking of Target, their clearance end-caps have really not been as good as they used to. I used to come home with tons of super cheap usable things. Probably for the best; I’m still broke.
- Is anyone else ready for Halloween? I didn’t think I was until I saw them setting up the Spirit store in the mall. I am SO ready.
- Elliot wants to be Iron Man for Halloween and I think Ash is going to be the Cap. And Isaac? Baby Thor! I don’t know who I’m gonna be. Either Hulk or Hawkeye.
- I had a freshman come into my office yesterday for class help and I do believe he fell instantly in love with me. I mean, he was fawning all over the place. It was semi-awkward but I kept my composure. When he left, my boss and I (who overheard) had a good laugh about it.
- I have the Monday Night Football theme running through my head. It must be time!
- I have to go post some stuff on a bulletin board now so I’m out.
Man Candy is model Johan Akan, who seems to be making the rounds on the models sites. I know he’s French and he once posed nude with Catherine Denueve. And he always looks good in whatever he’s wearing. Enjoy!