Ok folks, once again it’s time to link up and spew your random. Since The Unmom is on hiatus indefinitely (honestly, will she be back??) we’re giving praise to Stacy above. All hail!
- I feel like I am balancing on the edge of something that could end up good OR bad. I don’t know what IT is but I have a hunch. I guess life could be explained this way – duh – things could always go good or bad. Maybe I mean I have a feeling that I’m just anticipating something that could be this way.
- I just had a conversation with a fellow parent/co-worker that ranged from anime to Publix employees to toy trains to hippies. It really took up some time!
- Isaac’s daycare lady has a beautiful gardenia bush in her front yard so the last few days, I have taken a flower with me and brought it into work. The smell reminds me of my grandmother who always liked to gather them and float the flowers in a glass bowl on her kitchen table.
- I forgot to pay the tuition for Junior Gym at Elliot’s daycare. I hope they’ll accept it tomorrow! Ell loves that stuff; tumbling and running around like a fool. 🙂
- The A/C is doing something funky in our building. Normally, my office is 73 and comfortable. Right now it is 77 and humid. *gack* Yesterday it was 80 and I sweat just sitting here.
- I really like Josh Turner’s voice: Would you go with me. Also, he’s pretty cute.
- My office manager’s husband sells barbecue for a living. They make a pretty good amount off of it and we keep asking her to bring some in for us and yet, she never does. Argh.
- Did I mention I saw Thor twice this weekend? Yeah, totally did. I saw the first episode of Star Wars (in 98? ’99?) eight times in the theater.
- I have a student in my class this semester whose name is Lexus. /eyeroll.
Ok, that’s what I got. I recently became interested in Josh Slack, an Abercrombie model. His shoots with chicks make him look a lot hotter but I’m not interested in posting chicks. Nothing against them but this is Tuesday MAN Candy, naturally. Let’s keep it pure.