- Isaac is underweight – not a surprise – but man, we were just not feeding him enough formula. I have one kid so you’d think I knew how to do this. I played it by ear and fed him when he was hungry but apparently it’s not enough. Operation Bulk Up Baby now in effect.
- On my last run, I hit that point in training when I really questioned what the hell I’m doing. Why would I put myself through such torture? The pros far outweighed the cons but still. I had to struggle through that.
- Elliot is sick. It makes a lot of sense because we’ve all already had the funk. It was his turn.
- I’m ready for Spring.
- The Lose It! app is really keeping me accountable for my food intake. I’m not dieting yet, only running, but I find myself addicted to recording my meals every day.
- One more day until Bones comes back. YAY!
- I dropped my vacuum off for service on December 27th. They STILL have not returned it. I keep calling and though their reasons are legit (factory sent wrong part, etc.) I think I might complain about the final price, no matter what. That’s a long effing time.
- Yesterday was one of those days where I wanted to throw both middle fingers in the air and tell the world to eff off.
- Today is better. Slightly.
- I need to find new ways to reward myself. I have a problem with feeling like I’m “owed” a reward and I realize no one is going to do that but myself. It has to be a contract with myself. Do this, get that.
- That said, I feel the undying need to shop and buy myself one thing that’ll make me happy. Btw, I am broke.
- I am so pissed that this cold weather and my generally busy life has kept me from taking pictures. Grr…
- This is the funniest site I have been to in a long long time. I crack up every time and it’s so inappropriate when I’m in my office. LOL.
8 thoughts on “Thursday 13 – Super whiney complainy edition”
Check out The Swartzbein Diet. It’s not like a diet at all but a healthy way to eat that can get you at a healthy weight. Maybe another kind of formula? Spring will be here soon!
It’s good you got it all out, now you can start fresh tomorrow! 🙂 Kudos on the running. These knees and ankles don’t run, but I applaud those who do!
That tomorrow is another day really is true or at least that’s what I keep telling myself. Vacuum cleaner absent = good excuse not to clean. 🙂
Yes. Spring. Now. Please.
Hope you feel even *more better tomorrow!
*can’t figure out a way to say that without it sounding like a crime against basic grammar
I had a two finger Wednesday too. That website is hysterical.
That site is pretty funny although I cannot stop thinking, “gee, am I the only one who reads what I write before sending?”
LOL, Dave, I think that too. Like, just type it correctly! I mean, autocorrect does sometimes change it while you are typing but, duh, go back. And that’s a good link; classic.