Via Wife of a Sailor
1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given?
In terms of given, my dad says that the pair of Brookstone squishy slippers were the best gift ever. In terms of received, hmm…Ash has gotten me a lot of awesome things so I can’t narrow this down. To be honest, every year he outdoes himself with the things he writes in his Christmas card. So I will say that, but for every year. 🙂
2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition? .
Since this does not necessarily apply to me, I shall skip.
3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
My Mom always had an angel but we have a very cheap star from WalMart. 🙂
4. What are your three favorite websites?
Oh geez, um, Facebook, Goodreads, and Letters of Note
5. On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando?
Ha ha this question is awesome. He wears boxers but I would love to see him in boxer briefs. They’re sexy as hell.
Head on over and do your own Fill-in. I plan to post another entry sometime later this morning before Ash and I have our date day. Last one of 2010!