I I know you’re still out there, reading. And that’s why I keep writing. Even though I feel like maybe this is all for not. I’ll keep doing it… for you.
ANYway, the weekend wasn’t as good as, I suppose, it possibly could have been but for the most part, I enjoyed it. The highlights:
- Saturday afternoon, Elliot and I went to the mall where I got a coat for Chicago and some new Fall tarts from Yankee candle. I burned one in the late afternoon, with the windows open.
- Sunday morning we went to Jenny’s for breakfast and sat outside.
- We then went to the park where Elliot had a blast.
- Football sucked – I chose Denver in a league in which I wagered $$. Denver, bite me.
- I am on day 8 of 30 Day Shred and I am already feeling a difference in my muscle tone.
I got a bit of reading done and I do believe I caught part of the debate, though it bored me to tears. I was more interested in that little “interest tracker” at the bottom of the screen. Soon as McCain began speaking, it dipped immensly. Yeah, that’s about as much interest as I have in this entire thing. I’m voting; I know who I am voting for. I have read just enough to know why I have chosen the right candidate for me. Beyond that, politcal debates, be it on TV between runners or between people I know with opposing views just suck the life right out of me. I don’t have it in me to argue or even talk about the issues. It’s not that I don’t care; it’s that there’s never a happy ending or solution.
And that’s what I have to say about the presidential election.
Weather is a bit warmer today but it was still cool at night and this morning.
And that’s al I have for you today.