- The robins have migrated further south than they normally do and on Sunday, my yard and surrounding trees were a-buzz with their activity. I don’t know if I have ever witnessed anything like it. All day they flew above, sometimes descending to my grass to eat grubs and then suddenly, they’d all take flight and head to the trees again. Baby and I watched them for a long time; it was a natural wonder.
- My Endoflex finally arrived so now I am more… balanced. It regulates hormones in a natural way and I definitely feel better when I take it. I’m not going to sit here and tell you that essential oils are a miracle but I am continuously surprised by the fact that they do work.
- As I was walking out to get the kids yesterday (normally Ash’s job but he was home with a bum back/neck) I got THE CALL: Dakota had thrown up. Wee; 24 hours of banishment from school. I got her home and boy. she sure seemed fine but that piece of toast sat on her stomach a mere, oh, 15 seconds before it made a reappearance so we nixed food for the evening and tried to make the best of it. No one was “normal” last night; the boys couldn’t even sit through a movie – really rare for them – and it seemed like we were all off.
- I made myself a grilled cheese, bacon, and avocado sandwich and had a glass of red wine. Not long after, I could not keep myself awake; the urge to sleep overtook me and as I walked into the bedroom, making my valiant attempt at folding clothes, I simply passed out. But only for about an hour. I was then awake until 11, reading. However, Ash was so uncomfortable that he tossed and turned and I was then awake from 3-4. Greeeeat.
- So this morning, I was making lunches and breakfasts – Dakota gave toast another go and as of 7:35 when I left, it was still residing in her belly – and Isaac decided he also wanted toast because his stomach felt funny. Yup, well, he’s now also staying home with Ash and Baby. Stupid stomach bug.
- Meanwhile, I feel fine but my stomach is definitely a little floppy. I pray to God I do not get this too. I have got to teach my class today and then I can head out. Would be pretty crappy to be sick AND have to stay home with the younger ones!
That’s all I can muster today; I have to prep for class then I need to relax. This week is already crazy!