1. The best part of waking up is _______________________________.
There’s a brief moment before I am completely aware of my surroundings and I haven’t yet begun to listen for Baby Girl when I feel totally and utterly calm. That is the best part.
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for you non-adventure lovers…which would you dislike the least?)
3. What is something you fear about old age? Something you look forward to?
I suppose it’s losing my physical ability. In some ways, I don’t think it’ll be that bad because I have always had my grandfather as an influence. He is in his late 80s and still gets around great and rides his bike! But my grandma pretty much sat around for years and hence, moves very little now. What an awful life.
4. Hot sauce…are you a fan? If you answered yes, what’s something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10, how hot is too hot?
No, not really. As in, I don’t put it on things. I do like spicy wings, to a degree. But just enough spice to flavor, not overpower the taste of the food.
5. It’s been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
Oh man, they probably – unfortunately – learn that yelling is a way to handle things. LOL, my bad. But seriously, I hope they learn that talking about things is healthy and that we are a team; family is forever.
6. What’s your favorite movie with a number in its title?s
Oooh, hard one. I really like Ocean’s 11.
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell A Joke Day…share one here.
During their silver anniversary, a wife reminded her husband: Do you remember when you proposed to me, I was so overwhelmed that I didn’t talk for an hour?” The hubby replied: “Yes, honey, that was the happiest hour of my life.”
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My parents, sister, and her b/f are at Disney today and I am jealous. That is all. 😉