Guys, hey, you guys. Did you know that Thanksgiving is in, like, two days? Wow. Mind blown.
- I’m ok now, after my little ER visit last week but I have to say, unknown internal issues that don’t actually make me feel bad really scare the sh!t out of me. Like, wth body? I keep thinking I will up and pass out sometime here, just because something I can’t see is clearly wrong. It’s the not knowing if the doctors missed something that irritates me and makes me paranoid.
- I took my mind off of those issues long enough to see Skyfall on Friday and it was really good. I mean, even if you aren’t a Bond fan, I think you could get behind this movie. It was badass. He is badass. And sexy as hell. He rivals Renner’s Hawkeye for 2012’s hottest character. I posted on Friday on twitter: ” Is it too much to ask for a Jeremy Renner/Daniel Craig sandwich? No, then I’ll take one of those, please. ” Ask and ye shall receive:
- Aaahh, the magic of the internet. Anything you want, you can find. This makes my day, every day.
- I’ve put little to no thought into my Thanksgiving plans other than having purchased a turkey and minimal provisions. I do hope I manage to pull it all together by Thursday.
- I’m semi-relying on my mother to help me get my head on straight. I have been really dropping the ball on my motherly/house-type duties. But I blame these antibiotics, which cause me to conk out roughly a hour after taking them.
- This morning, around 3:25, Isaac came barging into our bedroom blubbering about something. He crawled up on me and laid for a bit before I put him back to bed. Well, an hour later he was back and apparently hungry. The 2+ months of eating minimally must have finally caught up to him. Anyway, I’ve been up for a long time now so I can expect my brain to zzZZZttt out any time past 4 PM today, methinks.
- I only JUST got to work at 8:15 because I had to take snack to Elliot’s school and buy bread for Isaac’s Thanksgiving feast at daycare later. I’m running around like mad!
- Today, I have to grade papers, go to Isaac’s lunch, teach class, grade more papers, whirlwind clean my house, then entertain my parents once they get into town around 7-8. Fun fun!
- For all my readers who won’t be around the rest of the week, have a great Thanksgiving/Holiday and here, have some Man Candy!
You know my name…