Ugh; Tuesday. You know what makes it better? Linking up!
- After a night that involved getting up with Isaac four times between 12 and 3, I am exhausted; but man, this coffee sure does taste good.
- So does this biscuit; I love breakfast foods.
- Do I sound a little delirious? Yeah, I kind of am. Between no sleep and horrific allergies, I’m in some serious fog-mode.
- Did you hear about the NY ad campaign that gave wifi to homeless people and folks would pay them to access it? I don’t know how I feel about that, even though they claimed it was charity.
- Is anyone following the Peyton Manning team search? I tell you right now, if for any reason he goes to the Cowboys, I will NOT watch football this season. And you can quote me on that.
- My running calendar today suggests walking for five minutes before a slow jog and then your training pace. Why is it I never thought to do that? Yesterday I said I’d run a 10 minute mile but ended up at 9:30 just because it felt right. Now why couldn’t I sustain that during Saturday’s race? /fail.
- I have thrown four pieces of paper/trash at the garbage can this morning in my office and each one has missed. I hope this isn’t an omen about how this day will turn out.
The only solution here is this:Rafael Lazzini. I have been thinking about the beach too much lately to not post this.