Hey y’all, happy weekend! Here’s my list o’ happy: stuff that brought a slight bit of joy to my otherwise long and annoying week.
- I may have mentioned this but Isaac doing great his first (half) week at the new daycare makes me extremely happy. I had to drop off some Tylenol for his teething and all the girls in the office were raving about how sweet he is. A mom just can’t hear that enough!
- Lunch with my friend, Catherine. We had hibachi and chatted; it was exactly what my Friday needed.
- Writing! I was able to write about 1000 words on the thing I am working on. I look at every change I make as progress and I changed a character’s name. That kind of made me feel productive.
- The 30 Day Song Challenge group on Facebook. I already like sharing music I like but the themed idea is pretty awesome.
- Getting back into the groove of taking pictures. Some days, I don’t even pick up my camera because life is so hectic. When Ell and I went to the pool, I got some good shots.
- And the last thing is Mamarzzi’s giveaway! She has a ton of free stuff she’s giving out, including Target gift cards. You should go and enter!
That’s all for now. Hope you guys have a great Memorial Day weekend!
6 thoughts on “Happy List – 3 Day Weekend edition”
I agree. Doing creative/artistic things can make one so happy. Have a great weekend too!
Oh i love taking pictures and its been a while since ive got some good shots think ill bring it out today 🙂 Glad ur little one is doing well in day care
I’m glad you were able to get creative. That always lifts my spirits too.
Have a great weekend!
yay for happy kids at daycare, lunch with friends and fab pictures!!
thanks for linking up, as always!!
There’s nothing more valuable than good child care and your kids’ caregivers loving them! Lunch with a friend is one of those simple yet wonderful things.
What a wonderful happy list! I’d love to see more of your shots!