Oh man, there’s a whole lot going on with me right now but I’ll try to save the good stuff for a real post. In the meantime, here’s my weekly confessions:
- I confess… I *may* have gotten Sonic Burger tater tots yesterday. Ok ok, I *did* but I ate half and threw the rest away. Not because of guilt but because they weren’t even very good. At least that cherry limeade was perfection in a styrofoam cup.
- I confess… I got a wee bit angry at my daycare director on Wednesday. Without going into too much detail, she’s leaving and dropping the ball on some things.
- I confess…I ate dessert twice this week. This is unlike me. Not that I have anything against dessert. No, I love me some sweets. But I was eating because I was stressed and depressed.
- I confess… I am really broke but I’m going to stop by the mall later. Yankee candle has dollar tarts right now!
- I confess… I’m jonesin’ for a new book on my kindle app; I usually have something going there that I – ahem – wouldn’t buy in actual book form but haven’t read anything in a while.
- I confess… I’m really hopeful now after the awesome day I had Thursday. BUT, I am worried that whenever too many good things happen, something bad is coming. I wish I could stop thinking this way.
Ok, that’s all I have. I’m going to work on a post about what I did yesterday to better my life. Stay tuned and happy Friday!