- I’ve eaten too much, but I ran a hard three miles. I mean, I ran ’em hard… not that they were hard.
- I love having my family here but they can grate on the nerves.
- I love watching football but I am sick of TV.
- The Thanksgiving high is coming down and the Christmas vibes are picking up.
- My trees’ leaves are all colors of gold and burgundy but they’re falling on my green grass.
- I’m glad to see the end of the semester but always sad come the end of the year.
This time of the year is always so full of dichotomies such as these. I wish I had more time to blog but entertaining is draining and time consuming. Pictures from the new camera coming soon!