- Lately, I have had a bad attitude about work. It’s difficult to explain but I feel like other staff people are talking about me. I have never felt like this about them before so I’m not sure where it is coming from. It’s possible it’s entirely untrue also.
- On that note, I have also felt like I am not as adept at this job as I once was. Not necessarily regressing but not feeling as… smart, if that makes sense. I am dropping the ball more, forgetting stuff, not making logical choices. I wish I could explain it better but suffice to say, I feel inadequate. Ugh.
- I just got an email letting me know that something I have done the same way forever, and have all set for the next term, has changed and I have to adapt. Which, fine, but they acted like I should have already known and I did not. I was not told this AT ALL.
- Todd is a big stressor for me now too; he’s almost 14 and getting bad about his bathroom habits. I made the choice yesterday morning to leave him out of his crate in the laundry room so I don’t have to clean up the crate. It was a mess but not too bad; better than making his crate smell.
- He’s an old animal and I know he’s probably got some kidney issues but it creates such a dilemma. I don’t want to just put him to sleep and you can’t just walk into the vet and tell them you’re done.. But I mean, we kind of are? I don’t know. Any way I talk about it makes me sound like a bad person. But I hate having to always take him out and clean up after him.
Not everything has been difficult lately; I am in a great mood today so let’s be positive:
- Cobra Kai on Youtube Red was so enjoyable. Cheesy at times, sometimes a little disappointing but as far as being a spin off of Karate Kid, it had some really awesome stuff about it. I’d recommend it to anyone from the era of Karate Kid, 80s hair bands, and feel-good stories.
- Looking forward to seeing my parents this weekend. Family things are always a little stressful when you have to travel and have kids and all but the 3 hours is manageable and hopefully it’ll be a quick enough trip we can all get along. I like Pensacola and am excited about it.
- Ash got a lot of his old video gaming/arcade stuff organized in our dining room turned game room. I am pumped because he got me Police Trainer (complete with gun) for Christmas and I used to rock at that game. Can’t wait!