- Elliot and I went to the dentist this morning and that is why I was late. I told you I was really catching up on stuff this week! Oil change, tire rotation, and filters yesterday, teeth today. And later, Costco because I FINALLY printed pics of Baby for my office! I have some of the boys but none of her. Eh, third kid.
- Both boys had to do something that made them uncomfortable today. Elliot had a different hygienist so he was not in the same room with me. And Isaac had to cross the street and wait in front of school without his brother. I don’t understand second children, as I was an oldest. It must be so weird always having someone to follow. But I think it’s good for us to push Isaac to be independent. He was quite reluctant to leave the car though!
- The cool weather we’d been having is on its way out. Though, mornings have still been nice. In fact, a slight breeze blew and I was actually a little chilly. The high is in the upper 80s through the next few days and 90s will be here again soon. But the glimpse has been awesome. We walked Sunday evening and I relished in the fact that I wasn’t sweating.
- So I have this idea – and it’s embarrassing because of how long it’s been – but I wanted to get the disposable cameras from our wedding (yes, ten years ago) developed as a gift to Ash before we go on our vacation. I know where they are and I need to make it a priority.
- I’ve been sitting on this post for hours now. Why is it some days I have so much bumping around in my head but can’t get it on the page? Instead of actually writing, I’m scouring Pinterest for photos of Fall that make me happy. They have to be just right. Not just any old autumn landscape will do.
- I’m also looking at Zillow – as I am wont to do – because I know we want to move in the next few years. Ash says he might could make it happen sooner. He has things worth money he can sell but I told him I’d rather he not do that. I mean, we can save money and have it for a down payment in no time. But it definitely time to start thinking about moving. I feel like we’re tripping over each other in this house!
OK, that’s what I have for you. Have a good Tuesday!