- Sorry for the lack of posting; I don’t normally blog on Thursday, Friday we went to Wild Adventures, Saturday was beach day, then the last two we spent relaxing. I had no interest in being on my computer, to be honest.
- I will admit I used my laptop a bit… but only to watch Sherlock episodes. I only have one more before I am caught up and then ::sobbing:: it won’t be back until early 2016!
- So yeah, we had a super long four days. We had a great time at the theme park, even if it is in South Georgia. It is really not a bad place. I will say, I got on a ride with Isaac and had no idea what I was getting myself into. I’m not big on “thrill rides” so the below was a little bit of a shock to me.
- Yeah, not good for people who are a little iffy on these types of rides.
- But in general, a great time and I got a lot of sun. My tan is looking excellent, people!
- We then went to the beach on Saturday and spent basically all day. I wish we had been able to stay with the rest of our friends and eat down there but we left around 6 and got into town at 8, then hit up Sonny’s. Needless to say, baby had a lot of late night, from Thursday until Sunday. But I made her go to bed on time last night… except she didn’t fall asleep until an hour later. Ahh, third children. Everything is a little more slack.
- I tell you, I made it a point to do very little on Sunday. I ran to Target and Costco and otherwise, I sat around. In fact, I didn’t even feel my normal weekend push to accomplish all the things. It was… refreshing.
OK, Tuesday Chat prompt:
Do you find a new one each Season?
As I have said before, my go-to is Jimmy Buffett, but I also love some country songs that cater to the fun of summer. Here are a few I just love. I don’t usually go looking for new ones but I am down for some suggestions!
and now, a Jimmy song: