February: the shortest and most useless month. Let’s make the best of it.
- I don’t consider myself prudish in any way but did anyone catch the highly inappropriate Go Daddy Superbowl ad in which some hot chick makes out with a nerd? I could have done without the closeups and sounds. Also, my five year old didn’t need to see that.
- Aside from my recent avocado obsession, I have been wanting bacon, which – typically – I might eat three times a year. Now? It sounds AMAZING.
- I’m pretty happy that Phil, the prognosticator of prognosticators, had predicted an early Spring. Though I could totally do without all this pollen (my allergies have been KILLER lately) I like Spring and those temperatures. I think Winter has been the reason behind my recent depression. Not serious sadness; just a sort of lack of hope. Like, I’m not really looking forward to anything. I just make sure everything gets done and plug away like there might be something soon that interesting. I really just don’t like being cold. I want sun and sand and ocean.
- I have decided I need more cacti in my life.
- This morning’s sunset bloomed in the East in an array of coral and tangerine hues… though it was accompanied by a rainstorm, which seems to me, very rare.
- Last week, I got kind of angry and decided I might want to live “off the grid”. This video talks about a small island where people sort of do this. I think it’s cool, though some of those folks have it pretty good, considering. Solar is apparently the way to go.
- On Friday I put in for a quote on some fencing for our house but haven’t heard anything. Last night, I dreamed about it. And Cam from Bones was helping me measure how much I needed. Weird, right?
- Did you know that this song existed? I certainly didn’t.
- I have to teach soon so this post is done. Well, except for this:
Make sure to come back tomorrow for the We Want to Know Wednesday Meme!