Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop weekly prompt!
1.) Ten To-Dos in June. (inspired by Denise)
Oh man, you guys, I have so MUCH to do this month! Let’s get down to it, shall we?
- Move masses of mulch. Doesn’t that sound thrilling? After you have ten stumps ground, there’s a literal ton of mulch so we need to collect and then deposit it in various places throughout the yard.
- Read a book! I’m normally in the midst of something at all times but lately, I haven’t read a single thing. I am hoping that next week during our little vacation, I’ll be able to download something and read by the pool.
- Touch up this pedicure. Small goal but the day after I got my last one, I wore closed-toed shoes to dinner and jacked up my big toes. Argh!
- Amp up my mileage. Technically, I think I begin training for my marathon on July 23rd but before then, I need to be doing 8-9 mile longs and be at least to four weekly runs. Le sigh.
- Finish up this summer course. My students are doing well but I think it’s going to be a race to the finish because they’re stressed and want it to be over. Hey guys, ME TOO.
- Have Todd’s tooth removed. I’m sure he won’t like it but that sucker’s gotta come out.
- Get Elliot riding without training wheels. He’s pretty close!
- Buy Isaac a pair of shoes. The poor boy has all hand-me-downs and they have holes! I am thinking about these:
- Work on reseeding my grass and getting it back to semi-normal. Those tree guys did a good job but still jacked it up a little.
- RELAX. I have been super stressed with all this home repair junk and all the other crazy unexpected expenses. I want to find some sort of peace here in June.