Dammit, Tuesday. Why do you have to be so ironic? You are usually the worst day of the week and yet, this awesome blog hop happens to fall on you. Oh, I’m so torn!
- I’m staring to burn out on grading papers. Too bad that’s my source of extra income and I have to do it. The money is worth it.
- I may have a ghost writing opportunity coming up and though I am sort of afraid, if it pans out, I will take it. I could potentially make a good deal of money. And the experience would be pretty awesome.
- Sometimes I think I live too safely; don’t take enough chances. Maybe I need to just grab the bull by the horns, as they say.
- Speaking of… today is my birthday.
- And as always, something has come up to screw it up. There was a water main break at daycare and they had to close it down. Ash is getting the kids but everything is unfair and effed up. He stayed home with them yesterday for teacher planning day but I have SO much work to do. This is what always happens on my birthday; I think it’s a sign that I should no longer celebrate birthdays.
- Sorry; I am just in a funk now. I never really thought I was one to worry about getting older and not having met certain goals, etc. but the more I think about it, the more emotional I get. Le sigh.
- On the bright side – ha! – Ash did make us breakfast this morning. That was in the time before the Grand Daycare Water Breakdown of 2012.
- Well, not much else to bitch about so I am going to grade papers and try to visit all your blogs, all before 3 PM when I have to go help my wonderful husband. Peace out like a girl scout!
Oh wait, Man Candy (smacks forehead – duh!) Zac Taylor is my model birthday gift to myself. And a happy birthday indeed!
*ETA: School reopened! Thank the Lord God above! Woot woot!