- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” Legitimately tag 11 people!!
Wow, this is hard, yo!
Ok, one is done so here is #2:
- My second favorite time of day (after dusk) is the ten minutes after the alarm goes off and before I get in the shower. I drift; think about how cozy my bed is, hear the caps on Ash’s shampoo opening, listen to the hum of the shower, and think of how I can make my day great.
- I was afraid of dogs until we got one when I was 13. Before, I got chased buy a lot of large dogs and they terrified me.
- I’ve come to find that my life feels weird if I don’t have a constant game of Words with Friends going.
- My right ankle clicks when I rotate my foot. This is probably from childhood gymnastics injuries.
- I have a soft spot in my heart for the relationship between Sam Witwicky and Bumblebee on Transformers.
- I had a great great grandmother by the name of Zadie, which I think is a great name.
- Whenever my kids get cuts, I – only recently – seem to react with a full body shudder. I never used to be so squeamish.
- I really believe that the full moon makes people do weird things.
- I was a spelling bee champ in elementary school.
- One of my best friends from elementary school married a guy we went to middle school with and they just had their second kid but she a.) isn’t on Facebook and b.) he has no pictures of her anywhere. And this drives me nuts!
- I kind of want that elusive third child but know we cannot really afford it.
Alright, that was hard! Here’s part 3; the question from my tagger:
Do you have a nickname? Not anymore but people used to call me Claire Bear or Claire-voyant.
What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but never mustered up the courage to try? Hmm, I’m going to say hiking. I know that’s silly but I want to hike part of the Appalachian trail but just haven’t committed.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you go through with it? Funny enough, I wanted to write and/or teach. I do both!
Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Spa services. I actually like cleaning my house but I would love to be pampered whenever I want.
Do you collect anything? When I was a kid, I was an avid pen and pencil collector. These days, I only collect comic books and if they count, paperback!
How did you name your blog? I liked the idea of the Latin word to write so I added the “Unknown” part because when I began it, I was relatively unknown in the bloggy universe.
What is the best compliment you have ever received? Wow, I don’t know. I tend to get embarrassed when people say super nice things but I guess whenever Ash tells me I am a good mother and wife, that’s the best.
What was your “Oh no, I’m turning into my mom/dad” moment? It had to be when I realized that I asked Ash, “Are you sure?” too often. My mom does that and it drives everyone crazy!
What is your quirkiest habit? I can’t think of any besides when we go over a speed bump, I hum a little “hmm hmmp” noise as the tires hit. Weird, I know.
Favorite 80s movie? I think it has to be Back to the Future. That’s a classic!
Name one thing you are proud you have accomplished. Having kids; too obvious. Finishing 3 half-marathons. Yeah.
Ok, part 4: my questions for the be-tagged:
#1 – Name the best restaurant you ever ate at and what you had.
#2 – If you coudl meet any one person – living or deceased – who would it be and why?
#3 – Did you go to college? Did you enjoy your time there or no?
#4 – There’s a wild animal in your house, how do you react?
#5 – Do you know the Muffin Man? (LOL)
#6 – What is the highest point you have ever been? (i.e. tallest building, etc.)
#7 – On a scale of one to ten (10 being highest) how do you rank your ability to motivate yourself?
#8 – Someone left a note on your car saying ‘You’re great! Have a good day.” Are you skeptical or thrilled?
#9 – What is the last thing you read? (does not have to be a book)
#10 – Batman or Superman?
#11 – What is one world issue that you wish you could solve with the snap of your fingers?
Now, 5 & 6