Time to get yer random on, folks. And then go and support the rebellion!
- I don’t like censoring myself but feel like lately, I need to do so on my blog(s).
- I can be no more specific; it’s just a feeling. But I also don’t feel like I should ever hold back, you know? We’re all entitled to our opinions.
- There’s this little old lady who called us to donate this amazing collection of really old books and though her phone calls got slightly tiring, I am really glad I met her. She’s about 90 and part-senile but I kind of enjoyed our daily chats.
- We’re leaving later for vacation and um… no, I am not really ready. Not just yet.
- I amend that last one: I am totally ready for a vacation. I’m just not entirely packed and ready to drive four hours.
- I just changed the wallpaper on my ipod to a beach scene. Getting in the mood!
- In my head, I totally just started thinking in an Australian accent. Very weird!
- I’m not entirely sure why all four of us are congested now. Is this some kind of karmic joke wherein we can’t have vacations/nice things?
- I waited for ten minutes in the c heck out line at Borders and I feel terribly guilty for not being here to do it again. I mean, I LOVE books and feel like it’s my obligation to get everything I can out of their going out of business sale. Also, that is so sad! I loved browsing the book store and drinking a coffee. Sigh. All the very best things seem to end prematurely.
- What is one thing you always make it a goal to do on vacation? Mine is to take a funky pic at anything cheesy that we do. Like, if we go out to the pier, I want to take one of those hokey self-pics. Or if we go to a biker bar… or anywhere else touristy. I also really want to eat at Crabby Joe’s.
I know it’s not a whole lot of random but I have a ton to do before the day is done. Blogging hiatus begins tomorrow. See you next Monday!!!
Model Martin Pichler.