Let’s face it: your weekend went way too quickly. Mine did too and I am still trying to cobble together some semblance of a work week. Luckily, we have this Random Tuesday to tide us over. All hail Stacy!
- Why is it I only crave cupcakes on Mondays, which is the day our awesome cupcake shop is closed? Argh.
- I got some sun this weekend; I’m totally tanned up for the summer now and I’m kind of proud. I’m usually so… pasty.
- I’ve decided that I don’t really “want” a pool but if, say, our next house had one, I would be happy. BUT, I also want to be making enough money to justify a pool boy. Upkeep on those things is a bitch.
- Ash says pools are the ultimate “thing you really want until you have it and then you don’t use it” thing. I disagree.
- I just drank huckleberry soda from Wyoming that my parents picked up on their vacation. I really can’t decide how I feel about it. Kind of blueberry-ish but not too soda-y. It was sweet and good at first but then sort of got overly sugary at the end.
- Since my parents have HBO, we watched some of Game of Thrones. I don’t think I could watch it all though. I have no empathy for any of the characters and hence, don’t care who wins. The books (according to people who have read them) are more political in nature but since this is HBO, it seems like it’s all about sex instead. It obviously worked for True Blood but not sure for this.
- Have I told you how I have this thing about old malls? Like, abandoned malls or buildings that used to be malls but house other things really creep me out but I am endlessly fascinated by them. I think it’s because I spent so much of my childhood in malls. My mom worked in one for a long time.
- I’m having trouble focusing on my work lately. All I can think about is going home because there’s so much to be done there. But I don’t get paid for that work.
- The on-going battle against ticks this summer continues. The dogs are on meds, the yard has been sprayed, and I’m trying not to overreact about it.
- It is so WEIRD not having Elliot at home. It’s quieter, I can think straight, and well, at times, it can be a little boring. I’m not used to having that kind of free time. I tell you what though: going to the store with just one kid was considerably easier.
- Ok, I’m off to eat my Glorious Morning muffin, which is oh-so tasty. Happy Tuesday!
Man Candy is model Steven Boyd, who’s been making the rounds on model sites lately. I thought he had a good body and an OK face but you get two pics, one to prove what glasses can do. Oh my…