Hey y’all, happy weekend! Here’s my list o’ happy: stuff that brought a slight bit of joy to my otherwise long and annoying week.
- I may have mentioned this but Isaac doing great his first (half) week at the new daycare makes me extremely happy. I had to drop off some Tylenol for his teething and all the girls in the office were raving about how sweet he is. A mom just can’t hear that enough!
- Lunch with my friend, Catherine. We had hibachi and chatted; it was exactly what my Friday needed.
- Writing! I was able to write about 1000 words on the thing I am working on. I look at every change I make as progress and I changed a character’s name. That kind of made me feel productive.
- The 30 Day Song Challenge group on Facebook. I already like sharing music I like but the themed idea is pretty awesome.
- Getting back into the groove of taking pictures. Some days, I don’t even pick up my camera because life is so hectic. When Ell and I went to the pool, I got some good shots.
- And the last thing is Mamarzzi’s giveaway! She has a ton of free stuff she’s giving out, including Target gift cards. You should go and enter!
That’s all for now. Hope you guys have a great Memorial Day weekend!