That’s right; you’re getting some seriously sexy and well-dressed Man Candy today. But first, let’s get to the random.
- Since I was brought up Catholic, I didn’t really buy this whole rapture nonsense but my parents let me go to sleep-away camp with a friend when I was in 5th grade and they showed us a movie that was all about the rapture. And it scared the ever-loving hell out of me. For weeks I didn’t sleep well because I thought the end was near.
- We saw Bridesmaids on Friday and it was indeed funny, though some of the humor was – to me – over the top. Plus, I got kind of fed up with just how much her life was sucking. It’s like I couldn’t buy into it. I did, however, like the Irish cop. Got some good character ideas for the book I’m working on.
- The hubs and I installed Sims 3 this weekend and OMG, time suck. I may need to force myself to uninstall it because I am wasting a lot of time taking care of my family IN the game. I should be doing that in real life, you know?
- Wheat Thins Toasted Crisps are AMAZING. Not even kidding.
- I finished a book and then one portion of another anthology but I haven’t really wanted to read since then. This makes me sad. I guess we all go in cycles.
- We have a place in town that’s like an old-fashioned soda shop and on weekends, they make their own candy! I am so going to take the kids there… one of these weekends.
- Do you notice that weekends fly by and no matter how much you want to accomplish, only a fraction gets done? Just me then? Ok.
- I’ve been wanting to make S’mores lately. Do they count if we do it over our patio firepit?
And for those of you who wanted a guy who looks smokin’ hot IN clothes, I am featuring Alexander Skarssgard today. True Blood season 4 starts soon and Askars does the Viking Vampire Eric serious justice.
::Fans self:: And you’re welcome. Happy Tuesday, people.