- This week was exceedingly busy but what’s awesome is that I got everything done before leaving yesterday.
- Isaac is one! I think that’s pretty self-explanatory as to why it makes the list. I love the 12-18 month time frame. They’re so exploratory and inquisitive.
- I am still buying Country songs and OMG, there’s just so many good ones to discover!
- An email went out yesterday for an award solely for exceptional staff at our University. Found out last night that one of the TAs – and my good friend – nominated me! The prize is $1000! I’m excited to have at least been nominated.
- My hand is feeling really good. I am rebuilding those muscles. Though it still looks pretty rancid. Ugh.
- If the sun stays out and dries the grass, I’ll be mowing later. This sounds like a hellish chore but I seriously love mowing and the end result. So satisfying!
Hope everyone’s having a great weekend so far!