Ok technically, Isaac’s birthday is next weekend but we’re partying this one. So, without further ado: my list.
- I got five dollar coupons for formula in the mail; woot!
- I finished the J.R. Ward book and even though I cried, it was really good and made me happy.
- Ell’s school is having a clothing swap wherein you get one ticket for another item for every item you donate. You know those BIG bags you get around Christmas time from department stores? I have one FULL of stuff. Oh yeah!
- Bones was OK last night but what is awesome is six more uninterrupted weeks of episodes.
- Joe Nichols’ Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off. I don’t know why but this song makes me laugh.
- My house is clean; ’nuff said.
- Stitches are out!
- My family is here and we’re gonna party like it’s… well, 2011. Ha ha ha.
Hope you guys can compile your owns lists o’ happy. It’s worth it.