The funny thing about day specific memes is trying to tell people new information you didn’t discuss in other posts; funny how difficult that can be. But if you’re in the mood for some randomness, check out the Unmom by clicking the ham-licious button above.
- I admit, I’m trying to get ahead on my blogging this week because I am busy and due to my impending surgery. So sue me if I wrote this on Monday.
- I just took a Claritin (which hardly ever works but I didn’t have any Zyrtec) and OMG the foggy brain syndrome has kicked in. I feel totally out of it. Oh, and my allergies are STILL killing me.
- Have you ever had Sun Drop? I don’t drink soda anymore but Target had cute little bottles of the stuff for 50 cents. It’s better than Sprite AND has caffeine. Winning!
- BTW, damn you, Charlie Sheen, for being an ass who has made catchy stupid phrases famous again. Duh!
- My birthday is on Sunday and while I’m not *asking* for gifts – I’m not THAT egotistical! – I will point out my nifty Paypal button. Isn’t it sweet??
- I’m kinda sorta hoping for some familial birthday cards to appear in the mail with something monetary inside.
- Though really, at 32 I think I’ve reached the point where even my grandparents have stopped caring about my birthday.
- As mentioned in my previous posts, there will be a point in the coming months when I’ll actually be making more money. I cannot WAIT until I can justify a few more personal purchases each month. I need some retail therapy, people!
- Have you seen the video of the baby who is both scared and amused by his mother blowing her nose? It’s really pretty funny if nothing else for the laughing. Babies laugh without restraints. I love how Isaac laughs.
- My parents had to put their adopted greyhound to sleep last week. He had this cancerous thing on his foot and it finally started to leak and to save everyone a lot of pain and trouble, they just put him down before it really got bad. He was ten and lived a much better life than he would have if he’d stayed racing. The only sad thing about it to me – I didn’t have any particular attachment to him – is that the other day, Elliot was telling someone, “I have a dog at Gramma and Papa’s house. His name is Spencer. I like to pet him.” And the next time we go, he’s going to ask where Spencer is. THAT will make me cry.
- My school’s basketball team made it to the Sweet Sixteen. I never thought I’d see the day. It’s petty cool.
Ok, that’s what I got so it’s time for your Man Candy. You know, it’s funny: I have this working list of potential hotties I look at each week and for the last three or four, I’ve gone with someone not even on the list. I guess I just fluctuate on what interests me. Like how I no longer find Johnny Depp all that attractive. Weird, right? Anyway, this is model Allen Walker. And he’s a stud. Happy Tuesday!