- When I write the above, my head starts reciting the I Confess to You prayer: “I confess to Almighty God and to you my brothers and sisters…” And I’m not even all that religious!
- I have had two meatball subs this week. And a cheeseburger. Be still my clogged arteries.
- I bookmarked three romance writing websites this week. Tee hee.
- I’ve been DVRing The Vampire Diaries because I want to watch it… but I haven’t yet. And I feel bad for taking up space.
- I find myself more interested in fictional relationships than real ones. (Bones, etc…)
- Three nights this week I was in bed before 9:30.
- I still bite my cuticles even though my dentist told me to stop or this chipped tooth fix won’t stick.
- We had a meeting yesterday and the girl who was hired for the job I also interviewed for really sounded like she was overwhelmed and clueless. This brought me a great deal of satisfaction because the things she was confused about are things I totally know how to do. I would have been dominating that job.
That’s all the dirt I got on myself right now. happy effing Friday, people! Have a kick ass weekend!