This is from WordPress and we’ll see if I can do it. I know I have already missed some days but from here on out, I can try. Their sample post is like a contract with myself:
I’ve decided I want to blog more. Rather than just thinking about doing it, I’m starting right now. I will be posting on this blog once a day / once a week for all of 2011.
I know it won’t be easy, but it might be fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful. Therefore I’m promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similiar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.
If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way.
Isn’t it ridiculously awesome that this year we get a whole lot of binary dates? Ok, well, I think it’s pretty neat. Anyway, it’s Tuesday so, uh, sound off!
- Isaac was just sick for the first time (not counting the stomach thing b/c with that he still felt OK.) This was high fever and general crankiness heaped on top of teething. After this weekend, I need a weekend to recover!
- I know I’m about a week late on this but what is with things randomly falling from the sky? Can you say “apocalypse”?
- The best example of unnecessary quotation marks I have ever seen! THIS
- If you’ve ever done any kind of online shopping, then this cartoon from the Oatmeal is right up your alley.
- You know how people say really cryptic things about stuff just to be secretive and passive aggressive at the same time? Well there was a big kerfuffle this weekend on our listserv and let’s just say, people are lazy asses who don’t know how good they have it to be employed.
- Ten ways to upgrade your morning routine. This is a really helpful link. I used to visit LifeHacker all the time but have sort of gotten out of the habit.
- I went out for Mexican and margaritas last Friday with some friends and that is exactly what I have been missing in my life lately!
- This was a very short random week for me. My brain’s a little mushy from work crap and sick kids and this winter weather that has been making me so tired and lazy! Ugh.
Man Candy this week is Mateus Verdelho, one of Brazil’s finer specimens. Between the scruffiness and the tattoos, he is seriously sexy. I’m getting on the phone with my travel agent to book a flight to Brazil right now…