Yup, Random Tuesday again. You know you love it
- SO, I just finished reading a book in my office because I was that close to the end and thankfully, no one came by because I totally cried. <—-LAME.
- I lost to my BIL in fantasy football by 4 points. FOUR POINTS!
- In my other league, I beat a 19 year old boy whose handle is “Big Dick” by 30 points. Suck it!
- Like The UnMom herself, my son’s also seeing monsters. Perhaps toddlers do have an uncanny ability to predict a zombie apocalypse. And when it comes, have you chosen your weapon? Mwuhahaha. (I’m going with double axes myself)
- I am entering a vampire fiction contest. Wish me luck. It’s going to painful to finish what I have written but dammit, I want to win a Kindle.
- Neighbour watch 2010: She’s not dead. But when she resurfaced – back feeding the cats of course – she looked pretty beat down. That’s what sitting on your ass all day will do, I guess.
- Nine days ’til Bones, people. I don’t think you can fathom my excitement.
- Would you say this guy likes like he’d be named Aurelio?
- Ok, now as per Keely’s request, I am off to visit five other Random Tuesday bloggers. I suggest you do the same.