This interview thing is circulating and I took it up via Turning Pages. Here are my questions with answers:
If you would like me to ask you 5 questions for your blog, shoot me an email or comment here.
1) If you could have any job other than the one you currently have, what would it be and why?
I think it would be really rewarding to teach high school, as dreadful and torturous as that may sound. But even more still, I would just like a job that makes me feel accomplished at the end of the day.
2) If the world suddenly lost the ability to produce electricity, how would you keep yourself entertained?
Funny this question should come from Catherine because I once had a dream where a bunch of people were riding in a zeppelin and the world was ending and she was on it with me and we crashed in a field and there was no electricity in said zeppelin but we all went on living. Certainly, I would play a lot of cards and do a lot of writing.
3) How does your current life differ from what 10-year old you thought you would be doing?
At ten, I thought the adult me would be almost an entirely other person. I saw myself either being a starving artist on the street or a writer in a dark rainy place. Obviously, it’s a little different with me holding down a decent job, being married and a mom.
4) If you could be any character from a comic book or graphic novel, who would it be and what would you do with your superpower? Or, if you so choose, create your own comic book persona and tell us what your name, superpower, and “purpose” be.
This isn’t a fair questions; this depends on what comics I’m currently reading. And I guess I’d have to be female. So I think It’d be cool to be Jean Grey or maybe even Jubilee, but that’s from a relationship standpoint. I mean, in relation to the Xmen as a whole.And we’d do good everywhere for the sake of all mutants. If I had to be a super Villain, I’d be Poison Ivy in a second and seduce everyone into doing my bidding. LOL.
5) If you were to be frozen Ted Williams’ style (except your head and body stay attached) and were brought back to life 100 years from now, what’s the first thing you would do?
Another tough one. Since I don’t know what it would be like in 100 years, I can’t say. If the world goes Terminator style, I’d be running for my life from the robots. Otherwise, guess I’d probably check out my old town, house, etc. See if anyone is still around, what with modern science always advancing.