- My Burt’s Bees lip balm tin is incredibly hard to open
- The medication I am on for PI is very drying. It dries everything, including my eyes so wearing contacts this week is OUT.
- I have ten dollars. Until Thursday, midnight.
- Elliot’s vacillating mood/fever spikes
- Tom Brady = out for the season. ONLY when I draft him would this happen
- Fence = still out of commission. House = still covered in tarp
- I am going to get Elliot now because he’s still a mess.
Geo – friend in college
One of our gang of Brothers club-goers, you were very slight and soft-spoken but kind hearted, generous, and I will remember your place next to the House of Choas.
Christy – Geo’s friend and roommate
Another of the gang, I remember you when that first Dido radio hit comes on, because you played it in your apartment that time, before it got real popular.
Tommy – friend from the club
Lived a refined lifestyle, drank crown and royal. You never seemed to like Drew all that much but we all knew you were banging him anyway, on the DL.
Molly – breastfeeding class lady
That one thing you said during class, about women putting baby to breast during Katrina instead of aching for formula, really struck a chord in me, now and forever.
Heidi – Childbirth class instructor
I think I learned to at least keep in mind the techniques of childbirth during class. But soon as the hard waves came, it was all out the window.