Rather, I’m it. Catherine tagged me for a meme so I’d best do it. (And it’s one I actually have to really think about)
- Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
- Post THE RULES on your blog.
- Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 people and link them.
- Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
So here’s 7 random things I thought I’d tell you about…
- When I was a kid, I used to get a bad rash on my feet when I walked in the grass. It always went away as soon as I spent a day in the ocean.
- I think I would like to be a sushi chef at some point in my life.
- If the fan is on high, I have to sleep with a blanket covering my ears. I use a baby blanket my mom’s friend made for me when I was born.
- I think I’m becoming addicted to Scrabble.
- My idea of a perfect weekend would include Mexican food, naps, and a good whole house cleaning.
- I have a thing about collecting pens.
- I hope to someday run my own sandwich shop, where we will also sell comic books, ice cream, and candy.
And now, I am going to go let them know they’ve been tagged and then find some food because a Luna bar somehow gets your metabolism going hardcore and my belly is ravenous.