This reminds me a lot of this.
(For the first one, make sure you click on the link to the 6 pictures of the event)
It’s all that I can muster on a day when I was rushed to get out the door and it’s overcast and icky outside.
- Linda had her baby!!! Congrats! And I’m so glad SOMEone could use Emmett.
- Every morning, I pull up to the corner of Blairstone and Miccosukee and wait at a light with the same two cars: a two door PT Cruiser convertible and a Volkswagon with a license plate that says: TODDS VW. Hi, Todd.
- A. Beaverhausen plays a mean game of Scrabble!
- Last night, Elliot only woke up one time; I actually got some good sleep
- No recap of this weekend but the wedding was beautiful, we were rushed, and we did a lot of driving. (Lake Placid, Fl)
- Congratulations to the Giants. Not a Giants fan, per se, but the Mannings must be one proud, happy family. Even though I think Eli is sort of a dimwit, he did a fine job. Suck it, Tom Brady. Suck it long and suck it hard, you big piece of s#!%.
- Do you think I have anger issues?
- Do you think I like bullet points just a little too much?
- Do you think we’ll ever get a Starbucks on this side of campus?
- Do you care that I am coffee deprived?
- I’m turning into a real snob about coffee; I really only like Starbucks
- That pains me to admit to you
- I’ve got to stop bulleting ideas
Good day, all.